Monday, December 31, 2007

Looking Back on 2008

This is another of my "vision posts", so don't get confused....I am basically writing the script for 2008, and looking back at it from the future...

I will always remember 2008, as my year of moving to a new level. I think God laid it on my heart that I was gonna rise higher, cus 2007, was kinda a year of me knowing myself, fighting inner wars and all, and as the year drew to a close, I knew 2008 was gonnna be a blast..
I remember the final pieces of wisdom I got through God from reading some books, close to the end of the year 2007 when I took time off, and realizing I had the power to change my life, in my hands. I remember beginning the year 2008, filled with energy, and all of a sudden things began working out for me like magic. I began attracting new ideas and new innovations for my masters project. I remember my prof being wowed by my ideas, and wanting me to do PHD, but me deferring because of my dreams. 2008 was fun, I began getting 9's in courses I did, and ended up with an average of 8 and above and graduating with a distinction, something which no one in my department had had for ages.
I remember focusing on loving my self and the love I had for madam so intensely it transformed our relationship, and I remember the feeling of getting on the plane to see her, and just being wowed by how she looked so so fine.....we sorted out all issues and had a lovely holiday, and I tried so hard to control myself and not be naughty, but you know me now...
I remember how money just began flowing into my life, and I settled my financial issues in such a little while, just in the beginning of the year.
I look back on myself, and I realize that 2007 was me in a cocoon, and 2008 was when I unleashed... I gained control over my mind and was able to focus it on what I wanted, instead of negative stuff...I also remember 2007, writing down my requests on a form and giving it to someone to pray over it for me in church..
I remember receiving my diploma with distinction, amidst applause from students, and the whole school, and the African community giving me an award, telling me I'd done them proud. I remember my colleagues and classmates looking at me like I was a miracle, they couldn't comprehend it.
I remember calling madam n telling her the good news, and telling her thanks so much, and she was so stunned that she cud have that effect on someone else..
I discovered what I like doing, and landed my dream job, earning millions, and everyone in my family, and around me knew I was able to stand on my own...I could travel wherever, and do whatever...
I remember people using my whole life story to illustrate that life does not give you what you deserve, it gives you what you demand, and hold with the power of your mind.
It illustrated that you can get whatever you want in life as long as you do not give up. I remember the joy I felt as success after success just began pouring into my life, as if the heavens just opened, whereas the blessings had already been there, they were just waiting for me to open the door.....
Gotta go, madam is rubbing my stomach again, she needs serious spanking.....wink wink

No comments: