Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy new year guys! I wish you all the best.....and thanks for rolling with me throughout last year, it wasn't easy. There were so many ups and downs, but God brought us through it anyways. I was sitting in my bros place for xmas and I just had this desire to still do more...lol...so I booked myself a trip to paris...and here I am...I have been having so much fun, its crazy...seen so many sights...and God came through....I am bunking with a friend and some naija friends, so I didn't have to pay extra for accommodation...lol.... and I crossed over to the new year at the avenue champs elysees...with all the lights and all that....I was just thanking God for allowing me to see things we all just dream about..lol... when I dey read book for naija na so people dey call me eficco..but see moi now...
This is 2009, so many goals man, things to achieve, but I am relaxed and confident in the outcome...and yesss, I am going to see my madam very soon...lol...either she comes to me or I go to her, nice way to begin the new year.
God is really merciful to us humans, he allowed most of us to see this year. So any time you feel low, just meditate on that...
Love you all...

3 comments:

Afrobabe said...

Happy Nw year.may this year be the best ever...

badderchic said...

Happy new year dear. I echo Afro, May 2k9 be the best yet. enjoi Paree

Ade said...

Thanks gals....
@Badderchic... I will go enjoy am...
@Afrobabe... Amen!