Monday, January 7, 2008

Talking to him....

Dear God

Thanks for today, and keeping me alive.
I have been here for over a year, and am still alive. I didnt grow mad or anything.
My days seem boring, at times its seems am trapped inside, like in a cage,
But I still got you here, to keep me company.
At times like this, stuff from my past haunts me,beating myself over mistakes Ive made,But I am learning to love myself, on this new level.
Ive decided to focus on you, and whats good in my life, and where you are taking me to.
Ive decided to thank you for everyday, cus its a privilege to be alive.
At times God it seems dreary. Ive reached almost the end of the course, but at times am just tired.
I will thank you very much for everything, and where you brought me from, cus it aint easy. A friend taught me to look at all whats working in my life, and thats good.
Thanks for carrying me over the rough patches.
Help me lord, and thanks for everything.

No comments: