Friday, May 22, 2009

Today's a public holiday, yesterday was one also, and I am just chilling. Later today, I'm going to delft to hook up with some of my boys..theres also some singles program in the church there, and free jollof rice...hey don't blame me, wetin man fit do? The weather here is now excellent, and so sunny, and it's lifting my spirits...hehe..
Well, nothing much has been happening, I saw 'star trek', and once I got past the 'sylar' persona of zachary quinto, I admit he did a good job and the movie wasn't screwed up. A valuable lesson this place has taught me is the art of taking care of myself, i.e pampering myself, and handling myself with care. If you don't do it for you, then who's gonna do it? My former flatmate is back to italy, after finishing his thesis, and so I have a 3 floor crib to myself, complete with all the works. Do I hear houseparty, women, and booze anyone? lol...
Speaking of the chicks....I've noticed that my hunger has become harder to control, and that sometimes I am chaffing at the restraints. I bin wondering about the virtues of polygamy..I mean if I have like 5 big beauties, that should be enough to keep me 'gainfully' occupied...then each of those 5 would be from different tribes...lets say 2 Yoruba, one Ibo, one Calabar, one Benue (*running away from afrobabe..)...
I do pressups and workout with my dumbbells so I won't have any injuries..hehe
But seriously, being in this position has made me understand why some guys do what they do, and the difference between guys and chicks. I know girls who have told me they have no issues just being on their own..but you see, girls do not wake up in the morning with a certain part of their anatomy pointing towards the ceiling...for us it seems its more of satisfying an urge without any emotional attachment..but for chicks, its the emotions...which is why girls are always like 'hold me'...thats after the *ahem of course...
And to think I go stay with just one for the rest of my life...well sha, I guess thats why you always make sure its worth it :-)
It explains why and how guys can cheat and well, its socially acceptable than if a chick does the same....a guy can just do his thing and walk without any meaning attached to it, but my sisters have their hearts in there....not an excuse though..I advocate fidelity from both parties...anyways e go better.
My work is good, just that at times I put myself under pressure especially if my code doesn't work the way I want it to...being your own motivator can be daunting but God dey anyways...
On another note, I just bought eminems new album, 'Relapse'. Check out 'medicine ball' track where he imitated christopher reeve rapping...slim shady won't make me lose my head laughing..

Now, I am so in love with this ride, I just salivate over it..lol.. I will buy it, prolly before I get married..

Audi S5



Next, I absolutely am getting this immediately...lol..

PSP-3000



My Dutch is improved...went for a bank interview, the guy just dey speak the thing to me..well I understood a bit, and could flow back..
Gosh I miss naija...
Laterz!

4 comments:

chayomao said...

wavemasta,
wetin i fit talk! you saw star trek...ehhh! me i am going to see terminator salvation today oh! Bale here i come...lol.
Self control is the key to success, even if it means talking to that part of the anatomy to behave....then again, i dunno ya gwarns.... How`s Relapse? Loving the reams on the Audi... just for the two of us....*winks* lmao

Afrobabe said...

lmao…one benue one will finish you…you wont even have enough energy for the rest of the days...

Second time I am hearing about Eminem's new video…Should probably check it out…
Show, can you imagine, this office people have blocked youtube!! Enemies of progress..mcheeeeewww.

Roc said...

That ride is sick..

Only problem is by the time you get maried there just might be a few new ones out..

Ade said...

@Chayoma...terminator salvation...you lucky lucky person! Self control no easy...
@Afrobabe: can we arrange a test 'match' btw myself and a volunteer benue chick..lol..and in my office also they have blocked youtube(videos dont play), hi5, facebook, etc, so u not alone
@Roc: Yeah well new models are always coming out..we go try catch up sha..lol