Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy new year!!!

Happy new year people..I pray you all hit your goals for 2010 and beyond!!

Whew, 2009 has come and gone, with a lot of things....

It seems like yesterday, when I started blogging.. how time flies.
I hope all of you have clearly written down defined goals. Don't say "resolutions". because they don't mean anything. Most people will subconsciously not carry out their new years resolutions, but the act of writing down your goals, shows your subconscious, and the universe, and your creator, that you are really serious.

Enough of the motivational talk...
This year I will meet my big bold and beautiful soulmate (with a well endowed front and backside), and give you jist on how I will add triplets to the world.


Men, I resume work on Monday, and I haven't yet found a room. Its been so annoying, one idiot wanted me to pay 4 months all at once, the idiot...another woman screwed up the appointment and gave the room to someone else...but men the commute is crazy. Think like almost 5 hours a day to and fro by train, and you will see what I go through.
God dey sha. It is well.

Happy new year!!!

1 comment:

Myne said...

Happy New Year to you and may 2010 be the year for realizing our dreams and goals. All the best...