Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Men..

 I don't know where to begin. Since I relocated to Naija, I haven't blogged. Life has just been so crazy.

Where do I start?

  • Is it the job hunt where I sat at home for 6 months pushing out mails till I got something?
  •  Is it the business ideas that failed, for me to try again? 
  • Is it one chick I left Holland to come and see, only for her to use the *cough* fake preg ish on me...later found out she was cheating on me during the time we were together, cus she had a baby sometime after, and no, the lil critter looks nowhere like me!


 Lagos is crazy men....

 I took my leave on the 24th of December...gotta resume work this Monday and I aint looking forward to it...

 Sigh....God dey.

 Happy new year guys! Its been 2 years since I blogged, and I just wanted to drop this in case some of you passed this way...

 See you soon hopefully! wavemasta

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, suscribe my blog and I'll do the same. :)

J. Moyer said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I just wanted to say I like your layout. Enjoy your day and I hope you blog more. *smiles*

Dancing_Damsel said...

Awww come backkk!! I enjoy your blog :)

Simran Shah said...

I realy appreciate from your blog posting and design.I suggest to all, you should watch daily this blog. Thanks for share with us.
free commodity tips

David Smith said...

Reading this article is gave me many things to think about. You have some quality information here that any reader would enjoy. Get Indian Stock Market Tipsat Sharetipsinfo. It is a one-stop solution for all your Share Market Tips needs. Get Paid stock market tips trial for sure shot profit.